As Official Time Keeper and Official Watch of the World Surf League & Big Wave Tour, there is nothing more natural than to introduce a new Aquaracer 300m Ceramic — named after its 300- meter dive capacity. The perfect sports watch for men who appreciate adventure sport and the great outdoors.
The new Aquaracer 300M collection exemplifies the line’s performance qualities more than ever; but also enhances its refined, sporty allure. Each timepiece is a great seafarer and diving instrument developed to meet the extreme requirements of professional watersports, with a 300M water resistant case, a unidirectional rotating bezel with 6 studs for perfect grip, a screw-in crown, unscratchable ceramic dial and highly visible luminescent markers.
Its reliability is very important for clients who want a striking and elegant timepiece, but not a fragile one; a watch they can wear even when things get intense.
Whatever water means to you – diving, sailing, surfing or swimming, you can rely on the Aquaracer to accompany you: it will never crack under pressure.
Focus on the features
- A sports watch directly inspired by the diving world for a casual yet elegant effect
- Newly designed bezel for a dynamic look. Six ergonomic studs to easily set it up when wearing gloves. A screw-in crown for more security at depth
- Unidirectional bezel to measure time limits or elapsed dive time. An accidental movement of the bezel could only reduce the indicated time remaining, an essential safety factor for divers
- High grade finishing on the case, bezel and bracelet
- An unscratchable dial with horizontal streak effects for an avant-garde look
- Luminescent markers on indexes and hands for viewing in low light
- A folding clasp with a double security lock to prevent any accidental opening and with a special diving extension
- Water-resistant to 300 meters: strict testing, double gaskets and rigorous, manufacturing standards make of the new Aquaracer a highly reliable watch.