Vacheron Constantin has just unveiled an exclusive assortment of one-of-a-kind models created by its Les Cabinotiers department. The power of the majestic wild animals adorning the dials and cases reflects the potency the stunning work involved in associating the watchmaking expertise of Grand Complications with the mastery of Artistic Crafts. The strength of a bird of prey or a reptile, and the panache of a feline, convey the values of the Maison: tradition and innovation, craftsmanship, hand finishing, extreme care for details, as well as elegance. Through this eloquent mode of expression in which it excels, Vacheron Constantin reinterprets each animal family, from savannah to jungle, earth to sky, myth to reality. A universe that will naturally inspire the bespoke orders that are the essence of Les Cabinotiers.
Across three centuries, Vacheron Constantin has been perpetuating the tradition of “Les Cabinotiers”, the name given to the prestigious and cultivated watchmakers who exercised their art in light-filled workshops located on the top floors of Geneva buildings. Exceptional bespoke timepieces were devised at the time, brimming with a rare degree of technical and aesthetic complexity, inspired by astronomy, science and art. Today, Vacheron Constantin continues to take up these highly technical and incredibly creative challenges through offering its customers one-of-a-kind models, as well as specially commissioned bespoke watches. Engineers, designers, master watchmakers and artisans combine their imagination, their expertise and their passion in giving life to this embodiment of horological expertise and extreme refinement. Humming to the beat of a minute repeater or an armillary tourbillon, and embellished with enamelling and engraving, “Mécaniques Sauvages” spring to vibrant life, gaze sharpened and instinct heightened, ready to leap into action.
- Les Cabinotiers 2755 Eagle: the strength of a bird of prey springs to life through engraving
- Les Cabinotiers Armillary Tourbillon Snake: Six patents for an exceptional technological innovation, teamed with the instinct of a three-dimensional reptile
- Les Cabinotiers 14-Day Tourbillon Lion: Feline panache and the flamboyance of Grand Feu enamel
- Les Cabinotiers Mysterious Animals Tiger: Fine line engraving on an inventive dial depicting a tiger in the wild
- Les Cabinotiers Grisaille Falcon: A falcon to tame time